Saturday, July 3, 2010

Reasons to Celebrate

Freedom...Family...and Birthdays!


Segen celebrated his 1st with a pool party on June 16th.


Duke celebrted his 6th on July 2nd with a yummy carrot cake complete with real carrots! (His favorite!)



(Shhhh...don't tell anyone, but Mommy is celebrating her 31st tomorrow.)

Happy Independence Day!

5 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Happy birthday Segen, happy give birth day to you and happy birthday Duke! I hope you all celebrated and had a great time!

Happy birthday, sweetie! May all your dreams and wishes come true!
*HUGS*

astral said...

Happy birthday!! (I'm here from LCFA)

Courtney said...

Oh, how amazing. What a fun party! And happy birthday to you as well. What a great blessing!

Megs said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Segen!! I can't believe it has been a year already!! And tell Duke that Blaze says happy birthday!!! Looks like you guys had a blast :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute that you made the dog a cake with carrots! And Happy Birthday to your baby boy! The year has flown by!