It's the dilemma many of the bloggers I follow are facing...what to do with a blog that's been centered around infertility and loss AFTER you've had a baby. From reading her most recent post, it looks like Nity is dealing with it as she prepares to welcome her miracle baby, peesticksandstones is addressing her thoughts about blogging after having her precious little guy, Coleman (on June 22nd, not long after Segen) and M dealt with it in her writings as well. It's not to say that when, or more likely IF we try again in a few years we won't face some of the same challenges, but for now, it doesn't seem quite right to post pictures and exciting updates about a baby in a space that was reserved to share so much of my gut-wrenching sadness.So for now, and maybe just for awhile, I'm going to step away from this blog and enjoy every moment of maternity leave I have left with my little guy...which is only 10 days. I want to thank everyone for all of the well-wishes and encouragement they've shared with me so far on this journey. Those words have meant more than you'll ever know. I wish for you all the same...happiness and blessings beyond your wildest dreams.
So for now...We sign off.






5 comments:
I'm (selfishly) sad to see you go, but I completely understand. Enjoy every minute of your time with your little guy. You deserve the happiness that goes along with him.
Sending you so much love!
*HUGS*
Man, I hate to see you leave :( Keep checking in!! Glad to hear you are doing well though!!
Ditto, but I'm in the same boat and may follow suit. Aren't we lucky?!
Would love to be your buddy on Facebook if you're on there. My email is bluebird dot richmond at gmail dot com... :)
Hey- I tried to reply to your email with the CaringBridge info but it bounced. Try me again? Hope you still check the blog now and again?!
I saw that you had left a comment for Peesticksandstones about quitting to be a SAHM. Congratulations! I also made the same decision last winter. It is the best decision that I have made. That's not to say that there are days that I second-guess myself or would give anything to escape for a few hours, BUT I know that it was the right thing for our family and I wish you luck as you embark upon this next phase.
Post a Comment