Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yummy!

Our photographer blogged about the photo session she did with our yummy little munchkin at 2 weeks. I'm so happy with how all of his photos turned out. It seems like he's grown so much in the 4 short weeks since these were taken...


7 comments:

KLTTX said...

Those pictures are amazing. I especially love the last one with those feet. Oh how I wish we had a picture like that of our boys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous-we tried three times to get decent picks. We couldn't get any till 5 weeks cause she screamed every time! They are gorgeous!

Beautiful Mess said...

Those are wonderful photos! Your photographer did a great job!
*HUGS*

Courtney said...

I love the one with his hand to his head. He's so cute!

Megs said...

Awesome pictures!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

I love these pictures.

I'm a little backlogged on my comments. Great birth story. It's so true that things don't always turn out the way you expect. I'm so excited that you were ok despite the morphine drip.

~~HUGS~~

sara said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos!