Happy Hump Day! After some remodeling/renovating/redecorating of my blog this weekend, I think this is the design I'm going to stick with. What do ya'll think?
Just because I laughed myself silly when I read this on this one's blog, I had to participate. Pass it on!
The Name Game
1.Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Dusty Montero
2.Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Mint Wedges (That's right! Don't even think about messing with Mint Wedges!)
3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Sky Blue Dog
4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Faith Ames
5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Mitme
6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Eggplant Water (Not sure what' s so super about that?)
7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Earl Jerome (Now just say that with a southern drawl...right?)
8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Romance Starburst (Maybe a topless dancer...?!?)
9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Striker San Antonio (Now back to you at the news desk, Striker!)
10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Summer Tulip
11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Blueberry Sports Bra
12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Toast(y) Birch
13.Movie star name (first pet, first street where you lived): Dusty Seventeen
7 years ago


4 comments:
Cute new change! Like it!
Cute!! I didn't do so hot when I did them in my head - at least your mostly make sense... love the Romance Starburst and Mint Wedges. The NASCAR name is priceless.
Thanks for the questions!!
Romance Starburst and Carmen Elantra..TTC by night, working the strip club pole by...night? day?
I'm with you on the full force this month, we can suffer through this 2ww together.
Love the new look - and this post was cool to read! My gangsta name is vanilla bean heels, LOL! I love edy's vanilla bean and I do love my high heels. Oh I'm such a dork. Hugs!
Post a Comment