Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The countdown begins again...

It's official. D-Day (induction) is now set for Tuesday, June 16th. We are to arrive at the birthing center promptly at 7 a.m. There IS a light at the end of this tunnel. My bruised belly, sore hips and frazzled emotions couldn't possibly be any more excited or relieved!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh.My.Word.!!!
I'm so excited for you. What a journey. You're right, it's great to have a plan!

Megs said...

Ahhh!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!!! Hang in there :)

Beautiful Mess said...

*SQUEAL* YAY HOW EXCITING!!!!

Beckini said...

The 16th!! Maia's birthday is the 17th...How cool! I hope baby decides to come before then, but I am so happy that at least you have an official date. The last week can be so agonizing! Enjoy the feelings of being pregnant while you can and relax as much as possible. Can't wait until we get to read about the big event!!

Heather said...

OMG!!!! I'm so excited for you! Lots of luck.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear all about it! Best of luck to you!