So Proud to Introduce...
Segen Harper
8 lbs. 3 oz.
20 inches
20 inches
Born Tuesday, June 16th at 2:32 p.m. via emergency c-section. Mommy and baby are doing very well and have just settled into life at home. Will update with more pictures and details in the coming days! Segen, pronounced "Sea-Gen" is the German word for "blessing."


9 comments:
Oh Mel! You look beautiful! And Segen... well, he is just PRECIOUS!! I am so glad to see your update and know you're all doing well. BTW, I love the name!
Take good care of yourself in these next days!! xox
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Get some rest and enjoy your son! YAY!!!
*HUGS*
Yay!!! Welcome little man! Much love to you three :)
What wonderful news! I love these pictures -- thanks you for sharing. And what a cool name!
Wishing you easy healing, and much much happiness for you and your family.
Congratulations Mel!!!!! He's beautiful!! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well :)
Wonderful news, Mel!!! I love, love, love the name! So cool! Heal up, find some time to sleep and enjoy all the time together!
Yeah Mel!!! Congratulations. So so so excited for you. What wonderful news.
~~HUGS~~
He's gorgeous! Truly a blessing. Congratulations!
Adorable, Congratulations :)
Post a Comment