Saturday, June 13, 2009

One Year!?!

Today is my one year blogoversary! I remember how desperate and sad I felt at this time last year. Traveling back and reading my very first posts (In The Beginning and The Beginning of the End and Failure to Communicate) is a gut-wrenching trip. I remeber how I sobbed as I recounted our loss. I remember lots of crying in those days. But now as I reflect, I'm so thankful that I didn't give up, sought emotional/physical/spiritual support and fought for proper medical care and diagnosis.

Thank you to all who have been a part of my journey so far!

5 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Happy blogversary! I'm SO glad you're here! I'm SO sorry for your loss, but I am very thankful to have you in my life. As well as the your coming attraction ;o)
*HUGS*

Megs said...

Happy Blogoversary :) We started blogging within just a few days of each other!! Im glad to see you on a new journey now :)

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary! It is so amazing to look back and see the long road you traveled.

Heather said...

Happy blogoversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow, Mel!! I'll be thinking about you!