I can't believe how much our little guy has changed in just one week...although it could be my blurry vision from lack of sleep. Segen is a MONSTER eater. He loves him some booby. We met with our lactation consultant yesterday, and he's already up to 8 pounds 6 ounces!



His birth story will have to wait until I have more than two minutes to sit and type...which could very likely be a good 12-16 years! But until then, a few more pictures of the newest man in my life will have to suffice.
As always, thanks to everyone who took time to leave such kind comments about his arrival!





10 comments:
Oh he is just SO beautiful! A week already?! I love the picture of him in the tie...too cute! Hope you're feeling well! Thinking of you and your new family.
*HUGS*
Okay, so I have to ask, how did Duke respond when you brought Segen home?? It looks like he was extremely curious, but I am sure he was wonderful!
I, too, love the outfit with the tie on the shirt! How stinking cute!! :)
Oh my gosh! That tie is toooooo much! What a sweetheart!
Congrats! So beautiful! I've been thinking and praying for you guys!
Love the pictures!! I love the one where he his hands are folded as if in prayer! And then, what a gentleman in a tie/shirt already! Too funny! Duke looks HUGE compared to little Segen! I hope he doesn't think he has a new chew toy! I am sure they'll be BFF's in no time. So glad he's eating well...very well it seems and that all things are good thus far. Has it really been a week already?! Wow! So happy for you guys and looking forward to Maia/Segen playdates!
Thanks for sharing the pics!!! He's such a cutie!
Ah-I hadn't checked in a few days-and look what I missed! I LOVE his name-just beautiful! So glad you are all well, can't wait to hear all about it! Congrats momma-you did it!
Congratulations! He is gorgeous.
Happy Birthday on Saturday!! Hope you have a great birthday! I hope all is going well for you guys :)
So adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment