Thursday, August 28, 2008

Please Don't Forget Those Left Behind


Someone who should know better...

At work, a gal who has gone through at least 2 IVF cycles (that I know of) is sending out a date of birth/sex of the baby prediction spreadsheet/pool.

Her due date is 2 weeks behind what mine *would* have been.

Sigh. I would have guessed she would know better...or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People are *SO* ignorant!! I would have expected it out of a fertile, but an IVFer?? Did she learn nothing from her experiences??

sara said...

I am so sorry - it's crazy how people forget. Just wanted to say thank you for your kind words lately. I hope that you will have your own good news very soon- but somehow I definitely don't think you will be the type to forget all of those still trying. You have way too big of a heart for that. I can already see that. Lots of hugs...(and thanks again)

I Believe in Miracles said...

I guess it is just her way of hoping to be normal? Ugh. I'm sorry friend.

Thanks for comment on my blog. I'm going to look for that book. Want to read it together? Any info you have on FF2F for the rest of the chapters?