Visiting a liquor store and entering a busy bar wearing this (for an explanation see this post):
Catching this baseball thrown from Ben Francisco after a pop-fly out in the 6th inning:
Dog-hair-free bed and actually being to cuddle with my husband
Naked hot-tubbing (Yeeeeeehaw! No pictures of that one, I promise!)
Riding some GREAT roller coasters
Enjoying waterslides at the water park on a 90 degree day
AF’s arrival on CD 33
Appointment for a saline sonogram set for Wednesday, August 13th
Low-light of the weekend...
News that C.’s 39 year-old cousin committed suicide.
More on all of the above in days to come.
Naked hot-tubbing (Yeeeeeehaw! No pictures of that one, I promise!)
Riding some GREAT roller coasters
Enjoying waterslides at the water park on a 90 degree day
AF’s arrival on CD 33
Appointment for a saline sonogram set for Wednesday, August 13th
Low-light of the weekend...
News that C.’s 39 year-old cousin committed suicide.
More on all of the above in days to come.


4 comments:
Awesome picture!!
Sorry about AF and cousin. Both sound awful. But I'm really glad to hear you had a great time!!
I'm really sorry about C's cousin - I will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers. It sounds like a really great time (minus such a tragedy) - and your pictures are awesome!
Sorry to hear about C's cousin. How horrible.
Those pics are too much. You guys seem like you;d be fun to have at a party!
Ha! Ya'll are too cute. For some reason, you kind of remind me of Tori Spelling in those pictures. HA! Thanks for posting pics.
I'm sorry to hear about your hubby's cousin.
Post a Comment