
Has it really been seven months since we said goodbye to you, sweet little one? Instead of lovingly embracing you in our arms today, God is cradling you safely in His. We'll hold you close in our hearts forever, precious baby.
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.
An excerpt from:
Love You Forever
Mommy and Daddy love you forever. We can't wait to meet you in heaven.
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
~Revelations 21:4
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.
An excerpt from:
Love You Forever
Mommy and Daddy love you forever. We can't wait to meet you in heaven.
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
~Revelations 21:4


7 comments:
Thinking of you, dear!
~~HUGS~~
Thinking of you in this time.
((Hugs))
Hugs--It doesn't get any easier does it?
Every month seems so fresh. Thinking of you as you remember.
((hugs))
Thinking of you...
*hugs*
Lots of thoughts and prayers to you and your husband during this time...
Post a Comment