Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tick-Tock

I finally got the guts to add a ticker to my page. Granted, it's buried towards the bottom (for now) but it's there nonetheless. This feels like a really big step. Belly shots...now those may have to wait a few more weeks.

Anyone else still have Christmas shopping left to do? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

5 comments:

White Picket Fences said...

You're not the only one! I've finished 1 person. Of at least 25.

Thanks for stopping by my blog ...I'll come back to reassure myself that I'm not the only paranoid pregnant person around :)

ICLW

Megs said...

I thankfully, only have one more person to buy for. That would be my MIL. Im stumped! Hopefully will be finishing that tonight though. Good luck with the rest of your shopping!! :)

Beautiful Mess said...

I've barley started my Christmas shopping. We have about a foot and a half of snow out there. Hard to get out of the driveway when the snow is higher then our tires.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Enjoy your day,
-D *ICLW*

Anonymous said...

I love that your ticker says today "Your baby is now urinating." hahaha!! Hope you guys have a great holiday with your little nugget safe in your belly! xox

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Your ticker is beautiful.

I was paranoid the whole time and superstitious. I finally started to enjoy it then it delivery time LOL.

hi
I'm here from NaComLeavCom
My Little Drummer boys
warm regards
Trish