
Ok. I need help deciding. For the first time EVER in my adult life, I broke down and wore my not-so-sexy winter boots to work and changed into my very practical kitten-heeled shoes once I made it safely inside my office. (I couldn't go cold turkey with heels all-together!) This from the same woman who wore 3 inch heels across an icy, snow-filled parking lot almost every day last winter! I think I can officially classify myself as an old woman. It's all downhill from here, right? What's next?! A little plastic kerchief over my hair to keep it from getting windblown?!


7 comments:
CTTags,
I'm not sure where you live, but here in NYC everybody wears shoes like that to work and changes at the office on snowy days (like we're having today!). The others are lost to slips on the ice or swallowed in nasty puddles.
And I think your boots are cute anyways! So there!
Mo
hehe, I was going to post the same thing...in NYC everyone wears either big rain/snow boots or flats and carries their heels in their purse. I think it's become a cute style in its own right. So just pretend you are adapting NYC style over there!
I need cute snow boots badly, too, this reminds me!
I SWORE I would never buy Ug.gs, but damned if I didn't break! I put those thing on my feet once and my mind was changed. My rationale for being ugly from the ankles down is that I can only endure so much uncomfortabilty (is that a word?)-- from being pregnant, that I can't bear more just to look cute. :)
Hope you have a good Christmas. Hugs.
ICLW
I am breaking out my old lady boots today, we have over a foot of snow on the ground so I figure it is time.
ICLW
I do the same thing. So I don't think it classifies you as old...at least I hope not.
Flats do not equate to old! Those boots are cute, for one thing, and I don't think the only way to look cute and young is by wearing heels. Besides, if you walk with confidence in your flats, you're golden. Flats are actually in now anyway and your baby will thank you for taking the extra steps to be safe. I'm the complete opposite of you...if I wear heels, it's a wild day for me! :)
Post a Comment