
Like my new jewelry? We had an exciting 5+ hour visit to labor and delivery and the (PACKED!) hospital ER Monday evening/early Tuesday morning. All my coughing from this miserable cold I've been fighting caused me to break a rib. It's official...this body of mine is totally broke-ded.
The good news? Baby Pat is no worse for the wear. My complaints are pretty minor...the meds they gave me for pain (narcotics) make me majorly pukey so I'm trying to get by on Tyle.nol alone and there will be no sleeping on my left side for quite a few weeks.
But I've concluded that as long as my goofy-shaped uterus keeps providing baby with an adequate home, I can live with a broken rib or two.


10 comments:
OMG you poor thing! I'm glad Pat is doing well. Feel better SOON!
*HUGS*
Ouch! I hope you feel better soon.
Egads! I am glad you and Pat are ok, but geez! I hope the pain subsides.
Man! So sorry to hear about that! Glad to hear the baby is well :) Hang in there...hope you feel better soon!!
Holy crap? you got a broken rib from all your coughing? OUCH!!! Sweetie --- please take care of you and little Pat. Hope the rest of the time is uneventful!
~~HUGS~~
Wait, you broke a rib from coughing? Oh my goodness, that sounds so painful! Glad you seem to be holding up well and baby Pat is fine.
Oh my goodness you poor thing! I am so sorry! I hope that you are feeling better soon and that the next week is much more uneventful!
I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going! I'm sorry you had to go to L&D, but happy that Pat is still saftely tucked in there. counting down with you!
Wow I had no idea you could break a rib from coughing so hard. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment