Monday, March 2, 2009

My Very First Nomination

I feel so very special! I just received my very first blogger nomination...the Sisterhood Award from at Heather at Joys in My Life. Heather is such a faithful commenter and always has something positive, upbeat and encouraging to share. I appreciate her so much. She's expecting beautiful twin boys not long after I'm due with our little guy. I'm so proud of you Heather!

The rules for accepting the reward are as follows:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs (I'm cheating and only doing 5.) with great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Without further ado, my five nominees for this award are as follows:

1. My very favoritest and bestest sister at Blessed With Boys. If you visit her blog, beware! There are pictures of two of the cutest little guys on earth. Once you see them, you may very well fall in-love. My sis has been my partner in crime, my shoulder to cry on, my girl-talk confidant and IS my very best girl friend. Love you Tiger Balm!

2. Courtney at Baby Mama Drama. I am so encouraged by Court's trust that God is working in and through her as she waits on Him. She's gonna be an awesome mama some day. I just know it.

3. This one at A Maybe Story. I couldn't be any happier that this girlie is expecting her very first little one after a long...loooooong journey. She always manages to make me giggle when I read her posts. Go give her a hug and a big congrats!

4. Butterfly On My Shoulder. How could I not nominate this fellow clotting-mutant?! She's currently on bed rest and only 19 days away from her due date. She's been an inspiration and a faithful blogger buddy on my TTC journey. I appreciate you so much, girlie!

5. Meg at Life's Little Journey. First of all, I'm absolutely in love with Meg's Great Dane, "Blaze." I'm certain he and Duke would be best giant-dog buddies if they met one another! Meg has had a crazy start to her 2009 (car accidents!) but always seems to remain upbeat and positive. I really admire that about her. Go give the girlie a hug!

And to everyone else who takes time to read or comment...thank you. Your kind words mean more than you'll ever know!

4 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Congrats on your award!

J Sweet said...

Awww thank you so much- I'm really touched that you thought of me!
I love how many of the blogs I've been following have had such great outcomes and given me hope, yours strongly included!

Megs said...

Awww thank you...you brought a tear to my eye :) Im glad to know that someone is really following and caring about my journey. It would be great if our boys could meet one day!!

Heather said...

You deserve the award! Thank you so much for the kind comments about me!!! I'll have to check out all the blogs you've awarded. They look great!