Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playing the Game

The waiting game, that is. Right now, I'm waiting for AF to arrive so I can scheulde my HSG. Before getting pregnant, my period was pretty regular. I have absolutely no expectations about its regularity now that my body has been so traumatized.

I'm also waiting for results from an ultrasound. Today, it was time for a kidney ultrasound! Yipeee! For those that aren't familiar with Mullerian Anomalies, about 30 percent of women with a uterine malformation will also have issues with their kidneys. Will there be one...will there be two...only time will tell!

Wouldn't you know it...just my luck...as I approached the entrance of the hospital, nurses were loading-up a new mommy in her car with the balloons, the flowers, and one brand-new, clad in pink, baby girl. Just what I needed to see today.

1 comment:

J Sweet said...

I'm so sorry about your loss and that you had to go through two D & C's...how horrible. You would think they would make sure to communicate that little detail to the OB. Ugh.
I hope your kidney ultrasound comes back fine.

I have to have a HSG as soon as I get back on a regular schedule, too. Is this your first?