Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just What Momma Mel Needed!

Spa tubs are the best invention EVER! Saturday night, I attended the wedding ceremony with mom and dad-in-law (I couldn't miss seeing husband in a tux!), had a lovely meal with lots of young, drunken early 20-somethings and quickly retreated to our room before the dance got started. It was absolute h-e-a-v-e-n! We had the privilege of staying in a very nice presidential suite, but you could have put me in a room with a twin bed and this tub and I would have been a very happy girl. Although sleeping in the dog-hair-free California king with 10 pillows (yes, 10!) wasn't too shabby either. I was so excited about the tub...I had to take a picture.


Duke was also beyond excited that we took out his backyard "spa tub" on Sunday. He loves water just about as much as mommy!

5 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

That tub is AMAZING! I bet that felt SO good on your hips and back to just rest in a nice big tub! Plus the 10 pillows..aaahhhh! YAY for Duke enjoying his spa tib, too. he looks SO happy in there, I love it!
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

38 weeks!!?! 2 cm dilated?!! Yeahhh!!!

I cannot WAIT for this baby, lady!!

Courtney said...

I also love water.
I can't believe how close you are! Enjoy and keep us updated with your progress!

Beckini said...

I do not blame you one bit for not wanting to entertain!! So, did his parents stay at your house while you two got a room? A little backwards? Anyway, awesome about the tub...love your hair...and Duke is hilarious!! Less than 2 weeks! Very excited for you and God Bless!

Megs said...

Glad you had a relaxing weekend!! That tub looks really nice :)

I love that Duke enjoys a little pool. Blaze sure does not!! He doesnt even like to get his feet wet :)

You are getting sooooo close!!! Im soooo excited for you :)