Do you see what I see?

How about now?

Alright body. Listen up. It's game-on. There's no doubt that I'm fighting for this baby.

After waiting for just the "right" moment and after mapping-out what we thought were the most "important" aspects of our married life, we decided it was the perfect time to add a baby to our family! But...that's when things became a bit more complicated than we had anticipated. So now we're living...Life In a Holding Pattern.
12 comments:
Whoaaaaa!That is so great. I know this is just the first step, and you have a lot to deal with - but this is such wonderful news for you!!!!
YYYEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!
I am sending you lots of good vibes!
m
Holy cow!!! Whoo hoo!!!! Im sooo excited for you!!! Yay! Good luck!!!
Um WOW! You are a ROCK STAR! I'm so excited for you. What an amazing day you're having...!
I can't stop using exclamation marks! You Go Girl!
Congratulations on your BFP. I am praying that this one sticks!
WOW! Awesome, grats!!! Stick baby stick!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh Mel, am I really reading this post?!? I can't believe my eyes. I am SO SO SO excited for you. Saying lots of prayers and sending you lots of hugs. Yeah!!!!!!
Holy freak!!!!! I about peed my pants (gown??) when I clicked over to your site and saw this I was so happy!! I'm sending all the prayers and good thoughts your way for things to continue with smooth sailing and a big congrats to you sweetie!
!! I did NOT expect to see that when I opened your blog. !!
I'm so excited for you! I hope hope this is the one for you. Yay!
Yayayyayayayayyayyaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! This is fabulous!!!! Get those syringes going, girl!!!! xox
WOW! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness! This is for real! This is serious business! Congrats! This is so awesome! I don't know what to say right now- I'm so happy for you!
It is not too late to start knitting. If you want some links to some online instructional stuff, just say so.
Also, yarn shops will generally teach for free - so see if you have one close by.
m
Post a Comment