Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Moving In The Right Direction

Just a quick update.

Yesterday's beta results...210 at 15 dpo. Appears to be doubling every 28 hours. Progesterone jumped to 38.5. Have to stay on Crin.one for now. Dose of hep.arin upped to 12,000 units twice daily. Third beta scheduled for 10/13.

10 comments:

sara said...

Congrats on the great news of your beta doubling and your progesterone! You are being such a trooper with all of this Heparin shots and everything else you have to do. That really is admirable! How are you feeling? Good I hope :-) Still thinking of you often ((hugs))

Hope2morrow said...

Awesome! Excellent news!

Michael, Karen and Morgan said...

Congrats on your good news!

I was diagnosed with Protein S Deficiency in January 2007 after my third pregnancy loss. I went on heparin until week 12 of my 4th pregnancy then switched to Lovenox. I had to switch back to heparin 2 weeks before my due date just to be safe.

I too had to ice, but I was too chicken to do them in my stomach. So, I gave my shots in my thighs.

I wish you the best of luck with the shots.

Let me tell you...in the end it was all worth it. I have a nine month old sweet baby girl to show for all the pain!! I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Actually, we ARE thinking about doing it again...maybe soon.

Wishing you all the best!

G$ said...

Woohooo! Awesome numbers! Grats!

admin said...

Awesome! Glad to hear that prog is up, up, up. Good news. As for the shots... I don't envy you, but we do what we have to right? I hope you have the least painful system down at this point...
m

I Believe in Miracles said...

Mel I'm jumping for joy!!! I'm so excited for you. Still praying.
**HUGS**

Megs said...

Yay, yay, yay!! Wishing you and your hubby the best!!!

KLTTX said...

Great news!

Courtney said...

This is so encouraging! Good luck keeping yourself distracted for the next week... This is just great news. Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hell yes, honey!! Those numbers *rock*. I know you won't be able to relax for a while, but I hope you can take some comfort in this great progress.

I will have to fill you in soon on the challenges of doing shots into a hard, expanding belly! lol!