Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week At A Glance

Highlights and Not-So-Highlights of our weekend and this insanely busy week:

Sunday:
Expensive wedding (husband's tux rental was nearly 200 dollars?!?) including tons of annoying, drunken guests...over! Car transmission puked on drive home. 90 dollar tow bill. 2000 dollar fix-it bill. Sorry baby. Guess you're going to have to sleep in a cardboard box once you arrive!

Monday:
Second round of photos taken. Speedy little HB was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Growth right-on-track. Back to RE on 11/11 for my third scan. Progesterone holding steady at 16.


Tuesday:
Cried hysterically because I've been so sick in the p.m.'s. Husband frantically tries to comfort me. Buys me Sour Pa.tch Kids. Cried even more.

Wednesday:
Craved a cheeseburger. (I rarely ever eat red meat.) Ate it in bed at 10 pm.

Thursday:
After tossing a bag of dog food into the cart at Tar.get and getting a huge whiff of the stinky stuff, had to abandon all items and sprint to the nearest bathroom to puke. Nice! Thankfully my purse was spared by mere moments.

Friday:
Looking forward to getting home, putting on PJ's, watching husband hand-out candy and snuggling into bed very early! I'm also placing bets on my sister having her baby today. She was 3 cm dilated and 60 percent effaced on Tuesday. She totally DID NOT want to have a Halloween baby...but she's also ready for him to be OUT!

Enjoy the weekend fellow bloggers! Happy Trick-or-Treating!

5 comments:

admin said...

When it rains it pours, huh? Transmission is a bitch. We had a huge plumbing bill while I was in the hospital!

But the growth is great and prog is holding!! Awesome!! Sorry about the barfing, but having strong symptoms is a good thing, right? Well.... kinda.

Sour patch kids... Yer funny.

Courtney said...

hilarious moment in Target, huh? Wow, I hope you start to feel better quickly, but maybe some Halloweeen candy will help!

I Believe in Miracles said...

What a week! TGIF indeed.
***hugs***

Megs said...

awww...it's a baby :) Im so happy for you!! Hope you start feeling better soon!!

P.S. Blaze would love to play 'Fris' sometime!! :) It's one of his faves

Hope2morrow said...

Poor girl. Glad you and the purse made it our alive.

Was your sister's baby born on Halloween?