Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anniversaries and Vomit

Happy Anniversary, baby! This is one of the many reasons I love my husband so much:


We just "get" each other's sense of humor. He placed this card in the back door, so that when I woke up and let Duke out in the morning, I'd find it. Three years of married life have FLOWN by. I love him more every moment I'm with him.

6 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

that card is hilarious!! i love it.
it's crazy how time flies... doesn't it seem like yesterday we were getting married?!?
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

admin said...

I love it! Happy, happy, happy three years!

J Sweet said...

that's a really cute card. happy anniversary! enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that card! It is so true- EVERYBODY knows that look!!

Happy anniversary!!

Megs said...

Love the card!! Hope you guys have had a wonderful Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!!!

sara said...

Happy anniversary!!!