Friday, July 18, 2008

Show and Tell

As promised...a picture of the Birthday/Anniversary present I had to wait a few weeks for! In my opinion, it was well worth the test of my patience! I joke with C. that I've had put up with his shenanigans for three years now, and that was definitely worthy of a upgrade in my diamond! The graininess from our ancient 1/4 megapixel camera is terrible! (Ok, so it's not 1/4, but it's close!) That's next on the list of "to be upgraded!" C. spoiled me with a 1 carat diamond in my wedding set. We joke about the way things change when you get married...he bought a motorcycle about 3 months before he proposed to me and spent less on the first ring than he did on his bike. Now, he's selling that same motorcycle to pay for my diamond upgrade. Ahhhh...love and marriage!


Have a fantastic weekend! I'm sure I'll have lots to report (and lots of questions to pose) after my RE appointment bright and early on Monday morning.

4 comments:

sara said...

Beautiful ring! You picked a great one and it sounds like you have a fabulous hubby yourself! Absolutely gorgeous - and I'm glad you got a nice anniversary/birthday present. You deserve a great one! Good luck at your appointment Monday :-)

J Sweet said...

Pretty...I love the round diamond. How did the RE go??

Mazzy said...

hellow gorgeous!
love jewelry SO much, had to talk my hubby in to an upgrade for our 2 year anniversary last year. >:)
*hugs*
Cannot wait to hear how your appt went?

I Believe in Miracles said...

I love it!! Beautiful.