Monday, July 7, 2008

The Big 0-4!

*Update: The scheduler finally called back late this afternoon and said that they "couldn't find a spot for me" and would need to talk with my OB when she returns tomorrow (Tuesday) before they schedule the HSG. Nothing comes easily when dealing with IF and treatment, does it? It only took me three months to figure this out. Here's hoping tomorrow will bring some clarity!

I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to share the picture's from Duke's birthday party. I apologize in advance to anyone who doesn't share the same love for dogs...hopefully these won't make you gag...or roll your eyes. We just can't help ourselves!

The first picture is Duke in his jammies in his (our) bed. Man, do we need to upgrade to a king! The second picture is Duke opening his present...he was WAY more excited about the cardboard box than the Frisbee and treats inside. The third is a sampling of the treats that he and Rex enjoyed. It took them a grand total of 2 minutes to devour all the goodies. #4 is Duke patiently waiting for daddy to light the candles and for the family to sing. #5 is Duke's younger brother Rex gobbling up the carob pretzel. #6 is nephew enjoying some water from the pool...just like the puppies, of course! #7 is Duke's crash at the end of the day. He was soooo tired!












3 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Awe. Duke looks like a really good doggie.

Sorry about the scheduling. YUP --- the diagnosis phase for me was terrible. It was 6 months of test after test: maybe this? nope, ok, lets try this. nope, ok - this? nope. Hope the RE can squeeze you in. Sometimes I begged and pleaded and they worked their magic...

sara said...

I am in love with Duke - it's official. I absolutely love dogs and the pictures you took just made my day! As you can tell by my blog - I love to spend time with my furchild as well. Glad you guys had a good celebration. I'm hoping you can get your HSG sometime soon as well. I think that they like to do it after your period, but before you ovulate? I could be remembering wrong...

I Believe in Miracles said...

Ok - WW. Which plan did you do - core or Flex? And did you do it online or in person?

I'm not a big spender... so this is more the problem and one of the reasons I've never gone for WW, but 2 people recommended it and I've seen lots of friends have success.