
Just when I was beginning to think that AF had departed forever, she surprised me with a grand entrance. In dramatic fashion, she decided to wait until my birthday (7/4) to make her much-anticipated appearance. Hooooray! Who would have guessed I'd be so excited to see her on my way to the lake for a long weekend...(read: stuffing my PMS'ing behind into a swimsuit!)?
Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July!


3 comments:
Ooh, you are finally out of the waiting period...onto the next waiting period. I will be *hopefully* right behind you. You are getting an HSG, right? Any reason they are doing that and not a saline sono? That's what I have coming up.
Happy Birthday! !
It's funny how the littlest things that we wouldn't normally expect can make us happy sometimes. :o)
Hope you enjoyed the fourth!!
Happy belated birthday! Sorry that I missed it :-)
Post a Comment